My name is Clintin. My background education is in technology and though I still love to work with technology, my passion for people is greater. I have been teaching all ages for more than seven years in a wide variety of different styles and environments. And I see my passion and interests of people and technology come together like never before. I look forward to seeing you in my classroom.
- Brigitte2019-11-02the teacher is proactive to correct my pronunciation and does the extra description besides the dictionary definition.
- May2019-10-20good teacher
- Cher2019-08-10He has a sense of humor that attracts my two daughters. They are happy to see Clintin is online and available. So this is the second time we meet him. He is so nice and patient as before. During the class he sings, tunes and asks questions that make the procedure much more fun and easy to remember. Thank you, Clintin, for helping my daughters learn English with lots of joy.
- Cher2019-08-04During the class, Clintin helped my daughter, Sunny, understand what he said by action, puppets, family members. She's wondering Clintin live in a zoo that she'd like to live, too. Sunny is a shy girl, but talking to Clintin makes her smile a lot...and "hide"! Thank you!
- Sunny2019-06-18Teacher Clintin, thank you for sharing the education and cultural background with me! It was a nice class! Thanks a lot! :）
|畢業學校||CDI College, Canada|
|興趣||Traveling / online co-op games|
|喜歡的電影||Ready Player One|